    Java Swing
    Java 2 Essentials

    Looking for any books in Spring Framework or "Struts in Action"

    rob, Nov 11, 2005

  2. rob

    rob Guest

    email is

    rob, Nov 11, 2005

  3. rob

    Chris Uppal Guest

    rob wrote:

    > email is

    Probably a good idea to mention /where/ you are too. At least which continent
    you are in (on?).

    -- chris

    Chris Uppal, Nov 11, 2005
  4. rob

    rob Guest

    also, if there is a site for this type of thing, a
    comp.lang.java.books.forsale
    would sure be nice, please flame me and tell me where it is

    thanks

    rob, Nov 11, 2005
  5. rob

    jan V Guest

    "rob" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all, i have read through these and looking to trade or sell

    You're conveniently not telling us where you wish to sell your books from..
    but assuming you don't live in Kamtchatka, you might love amazon.co.uk's
    second-hand books selling framework. I presume amazon.com has the same
    thing.

    jan V, Nov 12, 2005
  6. rob

    rob Guest