Wanted: User Agent\Post Platform registry file showing the .Net extensions

\Rob\

I need:

"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings\User Agent\Post Platform"

registry entries for a .Net V.1.0 and .Net V.1.1 enabled browser.

Mine got erased and is now affecting Visual Studio .Net 7 & 7.1

My IIS web log reports the following:

"Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.0)"

......but it's missing the .Net extensions

Also, I'm not sure if the value:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings]
"User Agent"="Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Win32)"

........is ever actually read or used.

Thnaks thats tahnks thats thanks (-:

Please email (e-mail address removed) with a sample *.reg file (if you have
one)

Peter van der Goes

"Rob" said:
I need:

"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings\User Agent\Post Platform"

registry entries for a .Net V.1.0 and .Net V.1.1 enabled browser.

Mine got erased and is now affecting Visual Studio .Net 7 & 7.1

My IIS web log reports the following:

"Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.0)"

.....but it's missing the .Net extensions

Also, I'm not sure if the value:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings]
"User Agent"="Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Win32)"

.......is ever actually read or used.

Thnaks thats tahnks thats thanks (-:

Please email (e-mail address removed) with a sample *.reg file (if you have
one)
I just checked my User Agent setting and found "value not set".
That's with MSIE 6.0 running on a PC with Visual Studio .NET and IIS, all
fully functional.
We need (I'd guess) to find somebody else who uses Mozilla to provide a key
setting.

On the off chance that what is troubling you is not the result of the User
Agent setting, can you describe the problem(s) you are experiencing and the
symptoms?