    arsl89 Guest

    hy gys i m wanting python programming language.
    plz snd me the backup of python
    arsl89, Jul 18, 2006

  2. arsl89

    Paul Rubin Guest

    "arsl89" <> writes:
    > hy gys i m wanting python programming language.
    > plz snd me the backup of python

    Me too. </aol>
    Paul Rubin, Jul 18, 2006

  3. arsl89

    Tim Chase Guest

    > "arsl89" <> writes:
    >> hy gys i m wanting python programming language.
    >> plz snd me the backup of python

    > Me too. </aol>

    LOL. U r0x0rz! cheCk ot tHiz sekret w4rez s1te!!

    http://www.python.org/download/

    yul find ur "backup" of python hear. iF ur 133t nuf, u can
    axcessorz all teh bakup at

    svn co http://svn.python.org/projects/python/trunk python-svn

    all ur bakupzors are belong 2 us!!!!

    -tkc
    [ouch...my head hurtzors now...]
    Tim Chase, Jul 18, 2006
  4. arsl89 wrote:
    > hy gys i m wanting python programming language.
    > plz snd me the backup of python

    Welcome to my bozo-list.

    --
    bruno desthuilliers
    p in ''.split('@')])"
    Bruno Desthuilliers, Jul 18, 2006
  5. arsl89

    Steve Holden Guest

    Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
    > arsl89 wrote:
    >
    >>hy gys i m wanting python programming language.
    >>plz snd me the backup of python
    >>

    > Welcome to my bozo-list.

    Note how the OP even abbreviates "arsehole" to "arsl" :)

    regards
    Steve

    (to the original poster: sorry about all this humour at your expense.
    Just go to www.python.org, click on the "downloads" link, and download
    and run an appropriate installer. Probably the Windoze one).
    --
    Steve Holden +44 150 684 7255 +1 800 494 3119
    Steve Holden, Jul 18, 2006
  6. arsl89

    placid Guest

    Steve Holden wrote:
    > Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
    > > arsl89 wrote:
    > >
    > >>hy gys i m wanting python programming language.
    > >>plz snd me the backup of python

    this is one of my aims in life, to bloody understand this 1337 speak!

    --Cheers
    placid, Jul 18, 2006
  7. Steve Holden wrote:
    > Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
    >
    >> arsl89 wrote:
    >>
    >>> hy gys i m wanting python programming language.
    >>> plz snd me the backup of python
    >>>

    >> Welcome to my bozo-list.
    >>

    > Note how the OP even abbreviates "arsehole" to "arsl" :)
    >
    > regards
    > Steve
    >
    > (to the original poster: sorry about all this humour at your expense.
    > Just go to www.python.org, click on the "downloads" link, and download
    > and run an appropriate installer. Probably the Windoze one).

    But before, take a few minutes to educate yourself and read this:
    http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

    with particular attention to this section:
    http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#writewell

    --
    bruno desthuilliers
    p in ''.split('@')])"
    Bruno Desthuilliers, Jul 18, 2006
  8. placid wrote:
    > this is one of my aims in life, to bloody understand this 1337 speak!

    100k h3r3, 8|2o:
    http://www.1337.net/

    Regards,
    Patrick

    Ps:
    The translator might come in handy.

    --
    2 does not equal 3. Even for large values of 2.
    Patrick Bothe, Jul 18, 2006