WAP, ASP engineer required - London

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by James T, Feb 3, 2005.

  1. James T

    James T Guest

    Hi,

    at the company I work for we need to hire in London a WAP ASP engineer
    to assist in ongoing product developments and maintenance of WML and
    SMS driven applications and reporting systems. This will be achieved
    with database driven ASP and WML development and the use of existing
    management interfaces.

    You should have experience of SQL Server database design and as
    optimisation and data mining will be an integral part of this role
    experience in this area too.

    ASP/SQL development to provide and extend mobile entertainment
    services, design and development of applications using ASP/SQL to
    tight deadlines, online (WAP/Web) service development the ideal
    candidate will be technically minded and have experience in SQL Server
    database design and data mining, ASP or a strong background in
    equivalent dynamic Web technology (PHP/Perl/etc), knowledge of IIS/SQL
    Server management/configuration, experience with mobile technologies
    such as WAP/WML.

    Please contact me to discuss further on 0044 (0) 7952 145 127 or email

    Many thanks,
    James

    p.s. it is not my intention to forward this as spam. i am a
    technically minded person and simply need to hire someone who
    understands wap technologies.

    James T, Feb 3, 2005

  2. James T

    Des Perado Guest

    "James T" <> wrote in message

    > at the company I work for ...

    > Please contact me to discuss further on 0044 (0) 7952 145 127 or email
    >

    > p.s. it is not my intention to forward this as spam. i am a
    > technically minded person

    If you're so technically minded then you may understand a certain reluctance
    by people getting in touch with you via either a Hotmail email address or a
    mobile phone number!! I certainly wouldn't.
    A pukka company email address and/or a landline telephone number would be
    far more impressive.
    Not that I'm looking for a job; the above is just FWIW and my 2p.

    Des Perado, Feb 3, 2005

  3. James T

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    Dear hotmail guy,

    Your contact point does not impress me. Why would I want to do work for
    someone that can't have a legit email address?

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Feb 4, 2005