    actually revealing the phone-number but still enable the call?

    Thanks,
    Kaniga.

    kaniga, Mar 3, 2007

  2. That's going to depend on the features of the phone in question, but I
    would be more than slightly surprised if it's possible. And it's bogus
    protection anyway unless their phone carrier will also agree not to
    disclose what number they called -- which seems massively unlikely
    without MASSIVE infrastructure changes to prevent abuse.

    I think you're stuck with running the calls through your own switchboard.

    But I may be wrong. The right folks to ask would be a telephony
    newsgroup, not an XML newsgroup.

    Joe Kesselman, Mar 3, 2007

  3. kaniga

    kaniga Guest