    1.

    How can I do?

    Sara T.

    Sara T., Jul 14, 2004

  2. Hi Sara,

    You have several options:

    a) If you create a site with a multi-card deck, most WAP
    browsers will automatically render a back button.

    b) If you want to guarantee a back button, you can explicitly
    use the mobile:Link control on your page. For example:

    <mobile:Link runat="server"
    NavigateURL="page1.aspx">
    Back
    </mobile:Link>

    c) A filter can be used to also provide navigation on a WAP site
    via the <do> command. Here is a kb article on that very topic:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q314519

    Thanks,
    Jean-Luc David
    Microsoft .NET MVP