    Thanks,

    Paul

    , Jan 6, 2004

  2. P.Fredlein wrote:

    > Some very basic questions on WAP. If I want to WAP enable sections
    > of a website, what do I need to do?

    You need to write them in WML instead of HTML. For convenience
    you may wish to keep the WAP pages on a separate subdomain:
    http://wap.example.org/ -vs- http://www.example.org/.

    WAP doesn't use HTTP, but you don't need to worry about that. The
    conversion from the TCP/IP-HTTP world of the WWW to the WDP-WTP world of
    WAP is taken care of by the visitor's phone network.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Jan 6, 2004