    Subject: Re: Movie
    Date: Tue Jul 1 18:59:35 2003
    Any infected parts of the message (your_details.zip)
    have not been delivered.

    This message is simply to warn you that your computer system may have a
    virus present and should be checked.

    The virus detector said this about the message:
    Report: your_details.zip/details.pif infected: I-Worm.Sobig.gen

    POSTOJI MOGUCNOST DA JE VAS RACUNAR ZARAZEN VIRUSOM !
    --
    Email Virus Scanner
    Postmaster, Jul 1, 2003