    and does give me a result. Is there a way around this ?

    Sincerely
    Arush.

    arush, Jun 23, 2008

  2. On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 17:36:34 -0700 (PDT), arush
    <> wrote:

    >Hello ,
    >I am running a maximum flow algorithm . it works fine on small graph ,
    >but when i increase the number of nodes in the graph to say 13000 , it
    >gives me a warning : " Image size exceeded ( image may not run ) " .
    >and does give me a result. Is there a way around this ?

    This is an implementation specific issue - if it's related to VC++
    iteself, you may want to check the microsoft.public.vc or other
    newsgroups related to Windows.

    Also, you aren't giving enough context behind the error - those
    familiar with the environment (such as on the newsgroup I provided)
    migh not understand what's going on and may assume you are using a
    3rd-party library.

    Raymond Martineau, Jun 23, 2008