Warning: Page has Expired, may I not have this message?

Quentin Huo

Hi:

After the submit button is clicked, the page is posted back. Now if I click
the "Back" button in the IE toolbar, I will get the warning message:

Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using
information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a
security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your
information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh
button.

But, in some of my pages, I don't want to show this page but just go back,
what can I do? Can I do that?

Thanks

Qing