Warning page has expired when clicking back

Guest

In regular old asp 3.0 I had the problem when users clicking the back button they would see warning this page has expired. All i had to do was put in the following..

Response.Expires =
Response.Expiresabsolute = Now() -
Response.AddHeader "pragma","no-cache
Response.AddHeader "cache-control","private
Response.CacheControl = "no-cache

and it would no longer appear. But in ASP.NET i have done the equivalent code in asp.net and it doesn’t not seem to work. The only thing that seems to work is if i change the forms method to GET instead of post. But that is causing a problem and i cannot do that. Anyone fixed this problem or had it

Thanks for your help in advance

Mik