    "Warning Page has expired". How can I avoid this ? I have not even login to
    my site yet. My session is set to 30 minutes in the web config.

    John
    WJ, Aug 2, 2005

  2. WJ

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    You need to change the Expires HTTP header value. If the page has expired,
    and was previously generated by a POST operation, then IE will give the user
    that warning.

    Cheers
    Ken

    --
    IIS Blog: www.adopenstatic.com/cs/blogs/ken/
    Web: www.adopenstatic.com

    "WJ" <> wrote in message
    :I am using Form authentication and SSL. On the Login page, I have a link to
    : another web site (not SSL). When I click the IE browser back button, it
    says
    : "Warning Page has expired". How can I avoid this ? I have not even login
    : my site yet. My session is set to 30 minutes in the web config.
    :
    : John
    :
    :
    Ken Schaefer, Aug 2, 2005

  3. WJ

    WJ Guest

    "Ken Schaefer" <> wrote in message
    > You need to change the Expires HTTP header value. If the page has expired,
    > and was previously generated by a POST operation, then IE will give the
    > user
    > that warning.

    Thanks Ken for replying. I think I just need to train my users to use my
    controls instead of Browser controls for my website only use POST.

    John
    WJ, Aug 2, 2005