    (warning window like the one apper when installing exe
    file )

    Thank you
    anonymous anonymous, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Do you mean a *windows* user control or a *web* user control?

    --
    Victor Garcia Aprea
    Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

    Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP], Jan 14, 2004

  3. Hi Victor,
    Sorry I come from vs. 6 ,
    I am not sure about the differences between webControl And
    windowControl ,

    As I understand windowControl = replacement for ActiveX

    So I think the warning sign should come from
    windowControl .

    I need to run "ActiveX" on the client Machine that will
    act as a piece of software, and will interact with other
    classes running on the user Machine.

    Do you advice working with windowControl or webControl ?

    Thank you very much!

    to the newsgroup

    anonymous anonymous, Jan 15, 2004