Warp R4 HELP

Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
HI every body, well i trying to install Warp R4 but when i finish to install it, and i reboot my PC, and try to open Galaxy the program send me a error:

Abort: (E1804) ould not find 'devices.dat'

on internet i found some beguinners guide and the only thing that i read is that i have to look my CYPRESS_DIR variable :S :S :S

i don't know where is it.... or what i have to do, the only thing i found is in autoexec.bat on C:

something like this

REM ** Following 1 line added by Warp. Please do not disturb **
SET CYPRESS_DIR=C:\warp

and that's all

Help plz