Warp R4 HELP

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by TemoDiaz, Mar 17, 2008.

  1. TemoDiaz

    TemoDiaz

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    HI every body, well i trying to install Warp R4 but when i finish to install it, and i reboot my PC, and try to open Galaxy the program send me a error:

    Abort: (E1804) ould not find 'devices.dat'

    on internet i found some beguinners guide and the only thing that i read is that i have to look my CYPRESS_DIR variable :S :S :S

    i don't know where is it.... or what i have to do, the only thing i found is in autoexec.bat on C:

    something like this

    REM ** Following 1 line added by Warp. Please do not disturb **
    SET CYPRESS_DIR=C:\warp

    and that's all

    Help plz
    TemoDiaz, Mar 17, 2008