Watch our Recorded Webinar on Spring + Agile = Maximum ROI

Boni Satani

Hi,

Watch our recorded Webinar on Spring + Agile = Maximum ROI held on 1st October, 2013

Link- http://www.cygnet-infotech.com/webinars/spring-agile-maximum-roi

Spring is known for its portability and modularity while Agile development promises adaptability and integrity with testing. Combining the powers of Spring+Agile delivers benefits of both resulting in maximum ROI.

In this Webinar, we attempt to combine Spring with Agile development methodologies for enterprise application development.

Some of the important topics in this Webinar will be-
•Compare and contrast Agile with waterfall
•Best practices with Agile development
•Going Agile in product development with J2EE
•Tips for Spring based product development
•How to start recovering investment cost in early phase of product
Watch Now!!!

If you want us to cover any specific areas in the webinar, write to us at (e-mail address removed)