Watcher component

Ray5531

Hi All,

We have a web application written by C#,recently I have asked to create a
page or a component or whatever it is which watches a shared folder on the
network and when somebody drops a file there it automatically gets the file
and dose some processing on it(processing is actually done by the business
layer of our application,that's why it should be part of the application-I
don;t want to use remoting). I just wondered if somebody can give me some
idea how to write this? as a component? as an aspx page? ......

Thanks

Ray5531

Thanks for your reply,

I know how to use that class.My problem is that in my senario how should I
design it .As a class which is initilized in GLOBAL.ASAX or what?

Thanks

Guest

If you need to monitor all files that are processed by difference users, it
should be initialized in Application_Start.