    don;t want to use remoting). I just wondered if somebody can give me some
    idea how to write this? as a component? as an aspx page? ......

    Thanks

    Ray5531, May 12, 2005

  2. You can try FileSystemWatcher.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d.../frlrfsystemiofilesystemwatcherclasstopic.asp

    HTH

    Elton Wang

    =?Utf-8?B?RWx0b24gVw==?=, May 12, 2005

  3. Ray5531

    Ray5531 Guest

    Thanks for your reply,

    I know how to use that class.My problem is that in my senario how should I
    design it .As a class which is initilized in GLOBAL.ASAX or what?

    Thanks

    Ray5531, May 12, 2005
  4. If you need to monitor all files that are processed by difference users, it
    should be initialized in Application_Start.

    =?Utf-8?B?RWx0b24gVw==?=, May 12, 2005