WatchGuard Firewall - Unable to handle request without a valid action parameter.

frmo

I have the following problem at one of my customers:

My application is running on 2 servers of my customer and on my laptop.
It acceses a webservice on the internet via a watchguard firewall.

Initially all 3 computers (2 servers + laptop) gave the message when
accesing the webservice:

"Unable to handle request without a valid action parameter. Please
supply a valid soap
action".

I have looked into the newsgroups here and the word firewall came up
freqently in combination with removing headers.

The customers IT guy has configured on the watchguard firewall the rule
for these 3 PC's so that "Remove Unknown Headers" is disabled. 1 server
and my laptop now are able to access the webservice without any
problem. One server still giving the same message.

I don't know where to look anymore:

web.config on both servers are the same
machine.config on both servers are the same
system.config are different but I have not been able to change this
file and have no idea what will be the side effects.

Does something else in the WatchGuard firewall needs to be changed too?

Can some give me a hint?