Watcom printf to stdout, I got it (was: I don't get it :-(

bine

Sorry, I wanted to post a followup to my own question, but
google was "Unable to retrieve message
(e-mail address removed)" ...

I found a solution for printf directly, without fflush or setvbuf or
other workarounds/addons.

It was my fault, because I was using some of the samples\*..\makefile
which had system nt_win inside, instead of nt (or 386) only. So in
fact I created a win-compilation to use from a DOS-box or mksnt shell
environment commandline/character-based.

I just wanted to add that in case that there's someone out there as
new to that stuff as I'm and facing the same kind of trouble.

bine

Jonathan Burd

bine said:
Sorry, I wanted to post a followup to my own question, but
google was "Unable to retrieve message
(e-mail address removed)" ...

I found a solution for printf directly, without fflush or setvbuf or
other workarounds/addons.

It was my fault, because I was using some of the samples\*..\makefile
which had system nt_win inside, instead of nt (or 386) only. So in
fact I created a win-compilation to use from a DOS-box or mksnt shell
environment commandline/character-based.

I just wanted to add that in case that there's someone out there as
new to that stuff as I'm and facing the same kind of trouble.

bine

:)

Regards,
Jonathan.

bine

Jonathan Burd said:
:)

Regards,
Jonathan.

are you smiling abouot google or me?
did I miss something in your posting?
just curious,
bine-won't-bother-comp.lang.c-too-often-I-swear