    object for an existing IE window. Can anyone help in this regard?

    Thanks,
    Anukul
    Anukul Singhal, May 15, 2008

  2. Re: Watir: How to return a Watir::IE object for an existing

    Anukul Singhal wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just wanted to know what code would be used to return a Watir::IE
    > object for an existing IE window. Can anyone help in this regard?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Anukul

    require 'watir'

    browser = Watir::IE.attach:)title, //) # you could also specify a title
    or partial title by regex

    There's more information about Watir on our site:
    http://wtr.rubyforge.org/documentation.html

    as well as Watir google group that you might want to post to for
    specific questions.

    http://wtr.rubyforge.org/community.html

    -Charley
    Charley Baker, May 15, 2008