waveform viewing_in/exporting_to excel

uli

Hi all,
for some special interests I asked myself if someone knows of a converter
(or a macro,vbs,etc) for excel to import waveform files like VCD or WIF, or
a converter like VCD_to_CSV.
Does anyone know a Waveform-Viewer-Macro (or something similar) for excel to
plot imported VCDs (like any othe conventional waveform viewer does)?

I'am interested in any kind of a solution someone has perhaps realized for
himself.

thanx a lot!
uli