    --
    Jeffrey Silverman

    ** Drop "PANTS" to reply by email

    Jeffrey Silverman, Dec 17, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > Is it just me or has Google Groups gotten faster and better? Posts now
    > show up nearly immediately!

    It happened a few weeks ago. Groups 2 Beta was on show months ago, too.
    The interface is crap, though.

    --
    Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
    I do not eat quiche.

    Hywel Jenkins, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Jeffrey Silverman

    Richard Guest

    Jeffrey Silverman wrote:

    > Is it just me or has Google Groups gotten faster and better? Posts now
    > show up nearly immediately!

    Well at least they have made an improvement.
    A post I made just a few hours ago is already listed.
    I don't know if I approve of the new look but then, not every one is pleased
    no matter how you do it.

    Richard, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Jeffrey Silverman

    Fernie Guest

    One thing that would be nice is the ability to search within the current
    news group without having to go to the advanced section.

    --

    ELKNews FREE Edition - Empower your News Reader! http://www.atozedsoftware.com

    Fernie, Dec 17, 2004