Way to disable CSS styles in fragment on the code

Mateusz

Helo!

At first, excuse me for my poor english.
This problem, as I can estimate, is not trivial. I asked for help in couple
of groups but nobody could help me. This group is most proper I guess.

In fact, I want to disable all defined before (or inherited) styles in the
fragment of document and restore default browser styles (naked html).

I have css loaded at head section:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/style.css" type="text/css">

.... and I want beetween <td> and </td> pure html without any styles.

Have you got any idea?

Thank you very much in advance
Mateusz

Els

Mateusz said:
Helo!

At first, excuse me for my poor english.
This problem, as I can estimate, is not trivial. I asked for help in couple
of groups but nobody could help me. This group is most proper I guess.

In fact, I want to disable all defined before (or inherited) styles in the
fragment of document and restore default browser styles (naked html).

I have css loaded at head section:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/style.css" type="text/css">

... and I want beetween <td> and </td> pure html without any styles.

In only one <td>, or in the entire table?

If only in one, add a style to your stylesheet to reset all the styles
to default.
For instance, if you have a style for the other td's "text-align:left;
font-weight:bold; color:red;", then the one td that shouldn't have
those styles, needs a class, and then you add to the stylesheet:
td.foo{
font-weight:normal;
color:black;
}

Just counter all the styles you set for the rest of the page. You can
look up the default values if you don't know them.

Bernhard Sturm

Hi
I have css loaded at head section:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/style.css" type="text/css">

... and I want beetween <td> and </td> pure html without any styles.

Have you got any idea?

Why not post a URL so we can see what you might want to achieve. I have
to admit, that I didn't quite understand your problem. First of all your
document should be proper and pure (X)HTML. If you want to ommit all the
defined styles for a particular section in your document then you might
simply wrap this section into a particular ID or class (or maybe easier,
you wrap the part of your document you want to apply your CSS into a
particular class).

HTH.
bernhard

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind said:
Helo!

At first, excuse me for my poor english.
This problem, as I can estimate, is not trivial. I asked for help in
couple of groups but nobody could help me. This group is most proper I
guess.

In fact, I want to disable all defined before (or inherited) styles
in the fragment of document and restore default browser styles (naked
html).

I have css loaded at head section:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/style.css" type="text/css">

... and I want beetween <td> and </td> pure html without any styles.

Have you got any idea?

You can negate some styles at least with "auto".