    FLV file. Is there a .NET library that will allow me to do this?

    Thanks!
    , Jul 31, 2007

  2. There aren't very many at all. Aspose has one that worked fairly well to
    create regular SWF animations and it does support FLV though I'm not sure if
    it can resample them on the fly.
    http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Flash/ That's actually a pretty tough
    task to put a server through since video encoding or re-encoding is rather
    an intensive operation.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Jul 31, 2007

  3. Guest Guest

    You probably know this, and this may not work for your scenario, but if you
    have a "throwaway" server available to dedicate to your encoding, Sorenson
    Squeeze supports watch folders that will process anything dropped into it
    according to a profile or profiles, naming the rendered files predictably.
    No good if you don't have a dedicated server.

    I imagine Silverlight technologies just might eventually do what you're
    looking for, here...

    Guest, Jul 31, 2007
  4. I believe you can use ffmpeg to resize an FLV, but that's not .NET
    code.

    HTH,

    Sam

    We're hiring! B-Line Medical is seeking .NET
    Developers for exciting positions in medical product
    development in MD/DC. Work with a variety of technologies
    in a relaxed team environment. See ads on Dice.com.

    Samuel R. Neff, Jul 31, 2007