    * @geek echo '$_ = "Jvtu bopuifs Pfsm ibdlfs."; y/a-z/za-y/; print' |
    perl
    */

    Darryl L. Pierce, May 21, 2004

  2. I used to work for a company that had one, they might still. have it. oh
    wait, they went out of business

    David Zimmerman, May 22, 2004

  3. David Zimmerman wrote:

    > I used to work for a company that had one, they might still. have it. oh
    > wait, they went out of business

    Have I heard of them?

    --
    /**
    * @author Darryl L. Pierce <>

    Darryl L. Pierce, May 23, 2004
  4. Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

    > David Zimmerman wrote:
    >

    >>I used to work for a company that had one, they might still. have it. oh
    >>wait, they went out of business

    > Have I heard of them?

    I doubt it.

    David Zimmerman, May 23, 2004
  5. David Zimmerman wrote:

    >>>I used to work for a company that had one, they might still. have it. oh
    >>>wait, they went out of business

    >> Have I heard of them?

    > I doubt it.

    Saw JD a few weeks back (at Paul Sullivan's wedding). He said things were
    doing good. Hope they still are. I've been working with Travis for the last
    month or so. Tell J. I said hi. :)

    --
    /**

    Darryl L. Pierce, May 24, 2004