    8281250" alt="Expand Courses" valign="middle" /></td>

    Has anyone seen this, got a useful comment etc ?

    Cheers
    Just Me, Sep 21, 2007

  2. Hello Just Me" news.microsoft.com,

    "8281250" ?!
    What is that?

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev, MVP, Sep 21, 2007

  3. Just Me

    Just Me Guest

    that is an error message of the w3c validator

    Just Me, Sep 21, 2007
  4. ..NET 2.0 does not product XHTML compliant responses.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=.net 2.0 xhtml compliant

    There are some solutions if you absolutely need it to be compliant.

    Sam

    We're hiring! B-Line Medical is seeking .NET
    Developers for exciting positions in medical product
    development in MD/DC. Work with a variety of technologies
    in a relaxed team environment. See ads on Dice.com.

    Samuel R. Neff, Sep 21, 2007
  5. Just Me

    Just Me Guest

    Im not agrguing this one. But this is the only issue ive had with
    complience, so Im not saying your wrong, but it sounds wrong.

    Just Me, Sep 21, 2007
  6. Just Me

    bruce barker Guest

    you can write a control adapter for the menu to make produce xhtml
    compliant code (this may break downlevel browser support). see:

    http://www.asp.net/CSSAdapters/Menu.aspx

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Sep 21, 2007
  7. I always like a good argument, but the search results I provided shows
    a whole bunch of different workarounds to the fact that generated code
    is not XHTML compliant.

    Sam

    We're hiring! B-Line Medical is seeking .NET
    Developers for exciting positions in medical product
    development in MD/DC. Work with a variety of technologies
    in a relaxed team environment. See ads on Dice.com.

    Samuel R. Neff, Sep 21, 2007
  8. Just Me

    Just Me Guest

    Now thats interesting .

    PS: What I have since discoverered is that the term valign="Middle" does not
    actually exist on my page, but there is a style attribut with
    vertical-align=middle. I think the validator has got its nickers in a twist
    here and I have reported it to them, so we shall see.

    Just Me, Sep 22, 2007