    WCF to accept calls from multiple clients at the same time?

    Thank You

    Peter
    Peter, Oct 17, 2008

  2. "Peter" <> wrote in message
    news:eeT#...
    > I am trying to learn WCF, so I don't even know what info to post.
    >
    > I have WCF service which works fine, but when I try to connect from more
    > then one client the second client always waits until the first client
    > complets the call. I had the same code with WebService and it worked just
    > fine, the program executed all the calls at the same time. How can I make
    > WCF to accept calls from multiple clients at the same time?

    Peter, this will depend on the details of how you created the service, and
    what changes you made to the configuration.

    I recommend that you ask this question in the WCF Forum at
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/wcf/threads/.

    John Saunders, Oct 17, 2008

  3. Peter

    Peter Guest

    "John Saunders" <> wrote in message
    > "Peter" <> wrote in message
    >> I am trying to learn WCF, so I don't even know what info to post.
    >>
    >> I have WCF service which works fine, but when I try to connect from more
    >> then one client the second client always waits until the first client
    >> complets the call. I had the same code with WebService and it worked
    >> just fine, the program executed all the calls at the same time. How can I
    >> make WCF to accept calls from multiple clients at the same time?

    > Peter, this will depend on the details of how you created the service, and
    > what changes you made to the configuration.
    >
    > I recommend that you ask this question in the WCF Forum at
    > http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/wcf/threads/.
    >
    > --
    > John Saunders | MVP - Connected System Developer

    Thank you for the suggestion!!!

    And sorry for being so vague, but it's hard to ask when you don't know what
    you are asking for. :)
    Peter, Oct 17, 2008
  4. "Peter" <> wrote in message

    > "John Saunders" <> wrote in message
    >> "Peter" <> wrote in message
    >>> I am trying to learn WCF, so I don't even know what info to post.
    >>>
    >>> I have WCF service which works fine, but when I try to connect from more
    >>> then one client the second client always waits until the first client
    >>> complets the call. I had the same code with WebService and it worked
    >>> just fine, the program executed all the calls at the same time. How can
    >>> I make WCF to accept calls from multiple clients at the same time?

    >> Peter, this will depend on the details of how you created the service,
    >> and what changes you made to the configuration.
    >>
    >> I recommend that you ask this question in the WCF Forum at
    >> http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/wcf/threads/.
    >>
    >> --
    >> John Saunders | MVP - Connected System Developer

    > Thank you for the suggestion!!!
    >
    > And sorry for being so vague, but it's hard to ask when you don't know
    > what you are asking for. :)

    No problem. At least you _asked_!

    John Saunders, Oct 17, 2008