    attributes) and provide and endpoint to the new web service so that existing
    clients will still work?

    Many thanks!

    Adrian Moldovan, Sep 9, 2008

  2. Anyone, any thoughts on this?
    What do we need to watch for when upgrading old (.asmx) web services to new
    WCF(.svc) services?

    Adrian Moldovan, Sep 12, 2008

  3. "Adrian Moldovan" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Anyone, any thoughts on this?
    > What do we need to watch for when upgrading old (.asmx) web services to
    > new
    > WCF(.svc) services?

    Why do you want to do this?

    John Saunders, Sep 12, 2008
  4. John,
    We have quite a few number of asmx web services, and even more clients using
    them. Taking out the existing web services and pushing clients to a new
    version is out of our options (although, one that we would like to have).

    Adrian Moldovan, Sep 14, 2008
  5. "Adrian Moldovan" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > John,
    > We have quite a few number of asmx web services, and even more clients
    > using
    > them. Taking out the existing web services and pushing clients to a new
    > version is out of our options (although, one that we would like to have).

    I mean, why not leave the existing ASMX services as they are?

    John Saunders, Sep 14, 2008