We are currently hiring.

Discussion in 'Java' started by Trainjava@gmail.com, Jun 6, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi Guys,

    We are a staffing firm based in CT and are on the lookout of students
    who have recently completed their MS and are looking to make a career
    for them selves...instead of just settling in for a job.

    We have a huge clientele and have volumes of requirements pouring in
    esp in Java and J2EE technologies. Currently our employee strength is
    over 70. Frankly we need more consultants to meet the ever-increasing
    requirements arising at our clients'.

    I would like to quickly introduce our training programs to you. Please
    do refer your friends or colleagues for the same.

    We have two batches starting in July 2006. Training will last for 5
    weeks and is free with Guaranteed placements within a month from
    completion of the batch.

    JAVA TRAINING

    Batch Starts: July 2006
    Duration: 5 Weeks, Weekdays
    Location: East Windsor, CT

    We will provide-
    * Free accommodation * F1 to H1 transfer * Ongoing onsite
    support after getting placed * Green Card processing

    We have an excellent Referral Policy. Please feel free to contact us
    for more information regarding the same.

    call me ASAP at 860 436 6396

    Regards,

    For Credent Technologies-
    Sur