We are looking for an online Auction software to buy that was built in ASP.NET

Learner

Hi there,
We are looking for looking for an online auction software to buy
that was built on .NET frame work and on ASP.NET and sqlserver. We are
surfing the web to find to find a better one around. If some one has
any idea of any kind of online auctions please let me us know. We
found many of the auction sites in ASP, PERl and Coldfusion but there
are not customizable to the maximum extent to meet the current business
needs. We will looking forward to hear all of your input on this.
Thanks
-Learner