    Regards,
    Sai,

    , Mar 17, 2006

  2. Please stop spamming this.

    Karl
    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Mar 17, 2006

  3. Did you spot the use of an anti spam representation of the email address
    (stanna at optonline dot net.) and then the sig contains the actual address
    ().

    Now thats funny!

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft MVP

    John Timney \( MVP \), Mar 17, 2006
  4. Not Me Guest

    John Timney ( MVP ) wrote:
    > Did you spot the use of an anti spam representation of the email address
    > (stanna at optonline dot net.) and then the sig contains the actual address
    > ().
    >
    > Now thats funny!

    Going OT a little(!).. but do spam trawlers read full postings nowadays?
    I remember back in the day.. something about munging your from
    address, but having the reply-to correct, as that won't be read?

    I guess these days the bandwidth is cheap enough to go through whole
    postings, also there are plenty of websites that repost usenet, and they
    certainly get trawled...

    cheers,
    Chris

    Not Me, Mar 17, 2006