~~!We are welcome you to join our HAVEN~~

Discussion in 'C++' started by love.churchfriends@gmail.com, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Happy Artistic/intellectual type.Independent,optimistic,strong-minded
    but soft-hearted. Animal lover. Lifelong learner with boundless
    curiosity. Interested in almost everything; still studying and seeking.
    Background in art and literature.

    Many interests: art, crafts, nature, natural history, wild
    plants,gardening, bird-watching, country life. Politics, music(mostly
    classical), live theatre, concerts, reading on a wide variety of
    subjects; cooking (more fun when shared). Creativity and the life of
    the mind are important to me.

    I am peace-loving and gentle, rather quiet, but love meeting people and
    engage readily with most.I am a practicing Anglican and that is an
    important part of my life. I try to live an authentic, sane, simple and
    healthy life, aware of spiritual and environmental issues and with a
    sense of responsibility towards others.

    In spite of being a thinker with a "serious" attitude to life, I am
    'young at heart' and have a ready sense of humour. Friends say I am fun
    to be with. I laugh easily. I dislike conflict and love harmony. I
    prefer a quiet life. I love language, am articulate and sometimes quite
    talkative. I enjoy good conversation but can also be silent for a long
    time when engaged in something that interests me.

    I place a high value on friendship and am loyal and devoted to those I
    care for. I love getting together with friends, but dislike big noisy
    parties.

    I am truthful and detest superficiality, snobbery, pretentiousness and
    dishonesty of any kind. I dislike vulgarity and bad language. I am not
    a prude, but have been described as "dignified" and "refined.
    I am tall, slender and fit. I look younger than my age. I am
    semi-vegetarian and enjoy preparing fresh, healthy meals.

    I am a natural sort of woman; I wear very little make-up and I like
    casual, comfortable clothes. I do not enjoy getting "tarted up." I do
    not smoke and drink just the occasional glass of wine with a good
    dinner.

    http://www.aboutme.com/users/sexysingle/Lucky.htm
    , Jul 18, 2006