We can help you in your Personal & Business Problems

PRIVATE DETECTIVES in INDIA

We are a group of Detectives those are Pioneer in this field of
Investigation. We are dedicated to digout the truth & protect innocent
peoples.

PERSONAL INVESTIGATIONS

1) PRE-MATRIMONIAL INVESTIGATION : Find-out a perfect match for happy
& long lasting married life. We ll provide your spouse family
background, financial background, Social reputation, Charecter,
Habbits, Daily routine, Past & Present affairs.

2) EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS & LOVE AFFAIRS: To find out your Spouse, Boy/
Girl Friends current love affairs which making always tensed.

3) EVIDENCE OF DIVORCE CASES : We can help you also in your Court
cases by collecting evidences against your spouse for a smooth
divorce. We have also pannel of advocates who can guide you for your
sake.

4) ANY KIND OF DOUBTS TO BE INVESTIGATED FOR CLARIFICATION: You can
clarify your doubts about your spouse/child & employee's suspicious
activities. Doubts leads to destroy.

5) HANDWRITTING & FINGER PRINT VERIFICATIONS : You can verify any kind
of disputed documents by our experts. We can also trace finger prints
in the Sceen of Crime.

6) THEFT CASES: We can also help you to find out culprits or thieves.
any kind of theft cases.

CORPORATE INVESTIGATIONS

1) PRE-POST EMPLOYMENT SCREENING: To find a good & honest employee is
very dificult in these days. Our service will help you in this
regard.
2) UNDER COVER OPERATIONS: To find out any of your employee cheating,
passing out informations to you competitors

3) INFRINGMENT OF TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT & PATENT: We will help you to
find out the manufacturer, Supplier & Person those are involved
Duplicating & selling your Band names.

4) Assets Verifications : This service will help you to find out
assets the bad debtors.

5) Fraud Examination & Detection
6) Litigation Support

7) Insurance Defence Investigation
8) Obtaining Proof And Evidences for Court Cases
9) Due Diligence Analysis
10) Asset Search & Skip Tracing
11) Background Screening

WE PROVIDE 100% AUTHENTIC & 100% SECRECY.

Pls Contact us 24x7 for emergency.

write us at : (e-mail address removed) call us at : 91-11-9873606069,
91-11-9810366966