We finally have a complete Python project

Rony Steelandt

It is finally a fact, our new software project will be completely
developed in Python !
Why is this so special , Well, we are using Python, for internal tools
and some internal company software since years

So why Python now ?
Well, we are talking about a new project for us, so we can start from
scratch.
All tools that we use are open source tools. Since our project is a
commercial project we can not develop it in open source, but we wanted
to give back something to the community.
We will contribute in 2 ways :
- All standard functions & widget that we develop, we will publish here
! Anyone has an idea fort he license to use ?
- We hope to interact with other python developers about the
development of a commercial project with Python and if we have enough
To make this happen we have created a blog :
http://360.yahoo.com/bucodi

Please visit us, comment, contribute, whatever :)
feedback and interaction we will publish this as a free open source
book (case study)

Rony

--
---