We urgently require SAP consultant with 5 year of SAP experience

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by HR Head, Sep 8, 2007.

  1. HR Head

    HR Head Guest

    Hi,

    We urgently require SAP consultant with 5 year of SAP experience

    Qualification: - recognized Bachelors or Masters degree.

    Experience

    1) 5 years of SAP work experience and a minimum of 3 full SAP
    implementation cycles in one or more modules SD, MM, PP, HR, FICO, BW,
    ABAP, SEM.

    2) Candidates able to travel within Malaysia/Singapore and overseas.

    3) Proficiency in Japanese language would be an added advantage.

    Locations: - Singapore/Malaysia.

    Please email your resume stating your current salary, expected salary
    and notice period to
    Isoft_staff@yahoo. com
    isoftsolutions@yahoo. com

    HR Team
    I-soft Asia .
    HR Head, Sep 8, 2007

  2. HR Head

    Uri Guttman Guest

    Re: We urgently require SAP consultant with 5 year of SAPexperience

    HH> We urgently require SAP consultant with 5 year of SAP experience

    does SAP stand for:

    stupid anal programmer
    send asian pythonista
    security ain't perfect
    spamming all people

    HH> Qualification: - recognized Bachelors or Masters degree.

    i recognize my degree. i don't recognize yours.

    HH> 1) 5 years of SAP work experience and a minimum of 3 full SAP
    HH> implementation cycles in one or more modules SD, MM, PP, HR, FICO, BW,
    HH> ABAP, SEM.

    i see no perl listed there.

    HH> 2) Candidates able to travel within Malaysia/Singapore and overseas.

    travelling within seas? do you want submariners?

    HH> 3) Proficiency in Japanese language would be an added advantage.

    how about proficiency in perl?

    HH> Locations: - Singapore/Malaysia.

    too long a commute.

    HH> Please email your resume stating your current salary, expected salary
    HH> and notice period to
    HH> Isoft_staff@yahoo. com
    HH> isoftsolutions@yahoo. com

    you can't afford me. nor anyone else i bet.

    uri

    Uri Guttman, Sep 8, 2007

  3. HR Head

    Guest

    On Sep 7, 8:53 pm, Uri Guttman <> wrote:
    > does SAP stand for:

    No, it doesn't stand for anything, Uri. The maroon OP held his shift
    key down, making you think 'SAP' is an acronym. It's just a plain
    word. What he's looking for is a sap:
    sap[n]: A gullible person; a fool; a dupe. (dictionary.com)

    David Filmer (http://DavidFilmer.com)
    , Sep 8, 2007
  4. <> wrote:
    > On Sep 7, 8:53 pm, Uri Guttman <> wrote:
    >> does SAP stand for:

    > The maroon OP held his shift
    > key down,

    That is simply the

    Law of Case Conservation

    in action.

    The uc()'s missing in Uri's posts show up in spammer's posts.

    :)

    --
    Tad McClellan
    Tad McClellan, Sep 8, 2007
  5. HR Head

    Uri Guttman Guest

    Re: We urgently require SAP consultant with 5 year of SAPexperience

    TM> <> wrote:
    >> On Sep 7, 8:53 pm, Uri Guttman <> wrote:
    >>> does SAP stand for:

    >> The maroon OP held his shift
    >> key down,

    TM> That is simply the

    TM> Law of Case Conservation

    TM> in action.

    TM> The uc()'s missing in Uri's posts show up in spammer's posts.

    TM> :)

    HEY, I UPPERCASED SAP!!

    URI

    Uri Guttman, Sep 8, 2007
  6. On 2007-09-08, HR Head <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > We urgently require SAP consultant

    You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

    Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
    groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
    technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

    Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
    "news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
    n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
    Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
    news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
    http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

    Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
    postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
    mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
    probably already notified them as well.

    If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
    administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

    http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

    Yours for a better usenet,

    dha

    America leads the world in shocks.