WEB 2.0 developer in NYC

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Nikita, Aug 4, 2007.

  1. Nikita

    Nikita Guest

    Dear all,

    There is an open req in my team at Morgan Stanley in New York. Please
    help: everybody who come to the interview think that AJAX means
    Ajax.Net. Is the world going crazy, or is it just me?

    If you know anybody who fits the profile below, please forward their
    resume to me:

    Position Description

    As a Senior Developer / Application Architect, assist the Common
    Business Components team
    * Develop WEB 2.0 based Finance portal/framework that utilizes
    extensive JavaScript, AJAX, XML, XSLT, SQL Server 2005 and .NET. This
    portal would provide the foundation for a ubiquitous business
    intelligence platform for delivering business metrics and key
    performance indicators
    * Assist application development teams deliver sophisticated multi-
    tier, SOA based web applications.

    Skills Required: XML, XSLT, JavaScript;
    Skills Desired: XML modeling, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2005/2000, Web
    services and SOA concepts;

    Relocation can be considered.

    Thanks,

    --Nikita