Web Access From Client Machine

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Raja Balaji R, Jan 2, 2004.

  1. Hi

    My website root directory is structure is
    \wwwroot
    \website1
    \storedir1
    \file1
    \file2
    \file3..
    \storedir2
    \file11..
    \storedir3

    and this is a not a asp or asp.net website.

    i know only website1, i don't know about directories and
    files.

    from the client machine i want to know the directories and
    files in the website.

    Thanks & Regards
    Raja Balaji R

    Raja Balaji R, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Raja Balaji R

    Dhaval Faria Guest

    on server open IIS, and then right click on Default Web Site and click on
    properties, in properties dialog box, click on Home Directory tab and then
    make sure Directory browsing is checked.

    Hope this helps.

    --
    Dhaval Faria
    Founder, Programmer