Web Access From Client Machine

Raja Balaji R

Hi

My website root directory is structure is
\wwwroot
\website1
\storedir1
\file1
\file2
\file3..
\storedir2
\file11..
\storedir3

and this is a not a asp or asp.net website.

i know only website1, i don't know about directories and
files.

from the client machine i want to know the directories and
files in the website.

Thanks & Regards
Raja Balaji R

Dhaval Faria

on server open IIS, and then right click on Default Web Site and click on
properties, in properties dialog box, click on Home Directory tab and then
make sure Directory browsing is checked.

Hope this helps.