    need to go into the admin tool and start creating users but its not
    working. Please help!

    John
    Runsrealfast, Sep 26, 2006

  2. The default, if I remember correctly, is 8 characters with at least 1
    special character. To get around this, you will have to change the
    <membership> section of the web.config, specifically the <add> tag,
    specifically, these attributes:

    minRequiredPasswordLength="8"
    minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="1"

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Sep 27, 2006