web album with mpg

Ale

Dear group,
anybody knows about some software which create html thubnail pages which
links not only picture as jpg, but also mpg?

Obviously, any freeware is welcome, but also other *ware suggestion is...

Cheers
Ale

WD10

Dear group,
anybody knows about some software which create html thubnail pages which
links not only picture as jpg, but also mpg?

Obviously, any freeware is welcome, but also other *ware suggestion is...

Cheers
Ale

Have you looked at Gallery? It's PHP. You can add movies, but I'm not
sure in what format:
http://gallery.menalto.com/

There is some talk about movie galleries in the jalbum forums--I believe
this program generates static HTML page:
http://jalbum.net

SpaceGirl

Ale said:
Dear group,
anybody knows about some software which create html thubnail pages which
links not only picture as jpg, but also mpg?

Obviously, any freeware is welcome, but also other *ware suggestion is...

Cheers
Ale

coppermine picture gallery - handles most visual formats one way or
another... and it's 100% free and VERY good.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

# this post (c) Miranda Thomas 2005
# explicitly no permission given to Forum4Designers
# to duplicate this post.

Ale

thanks, I am installing it and... I will try in the next days... the
features seem promising... thanks

Ale

thanks for the suggestion... JAlbums seems to fit more my needs, but
coppermine is anyway quite interesting...