    in server B. If it is possible, what are the options I can have?

    Regards,
    james

    James Yong, Feb 2, 2006

  2. James Yong

    Arnaud B. Guest

    Hi,

    Well you will probably need to register server B as a network drive
    (Windows) or mount it (Linux) on server A, then you may want to use stuff
    like this :

    http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/

    to send files to server A, which will simply save them on server B.

    Regards,

    Arnaud

    Arnaud B., Feb 2, 2006

  3. James Yong

    Arnaud B. Guest

    To be more precise, the fileupload project (server-side) may be used with
    (for instance), the client-side counterpart of the upload process :

    http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/

    (look at MultipartPostMethod examples, to see how to "post" files)

    Regards,

    Arnaud

    Arnaud B., Feb 2, 2006
  4. James Yong