Web Application Authentication - Active Directory and SQL

BizSolutions

Hi All,

We are into the planning phase for an enterprise web application. The
applicaiton will be access by internet users as well as the organization
users. The public users will access the web app using sql server membership
provider and the organzation's internal users will authenticated using active
directory.

Need some expert advice how to lay the physical architecture to support both
user groups to be authenticated and how to plan the DMZ and internal network
hardware.

Any reference or response is highly appreciated.

Regards,
BizSol

Guest

Hi All,

We are into the planning phase for an enterprise web application. The
applicaiton will be access by internet users as well as the organization
users. The public users will access the web app using sql server membership
provider and the organzation's internal users will authenticated using active
directory.

Need some expert advice how to lay the physical architecture to support both
user groups to be authenticated and how to plan the DMZ and internal network
hardware.

Any reference or response is highly appreciated.

Regards,
BizSol

I think that the following link could give you a good example