Web Application begginer

grzybek

Hi,
I have simple question regarding ASP .NET working together with C#.
I don't understand excactly how it works.
When I should write code in ASP and when in C# ( behind-code )
For example I created form in C# . aspx ( user testbox and password
textbox and button ) and
how can I send parameters to next pages and open new page with these
parameters.
In this case someone write user, password and click the button and the new
page
aspx is open and I can make different thing with these variables.
Do it using ASP? How then reference these variables using in C# ( check in
database )

Any example. Links.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,