web application developed in vs2005 gives Prase Error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?UHJhamVzaA==?=, Dec 26, 2006.

  1. Hello can some one please help me, its been a week i am having this problem.
    I have trying to write web application(not website) in vs2005.The application
    work fine in vs2005 ie while running by pressing F5, however when i type
    address in the browser's address bar like
    http://localhost/mcdowells.com/index.asp it give following Prase Error.

    Server Error in '/Mcdowells.com' Application.
    Parser Error

    Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'McDowells.com.index'.

    Source Error:

    Line 1: <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true"
    Inherits="McDowells.com.index" CodeBehind="index.aspx.cs" %>
    Line 2:
    Line 3: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

    Source File: L:\Projects\McDowells.com\index.aspx Line: 1

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET
    Version:1.1.4322.2300

    Can any one solve this
    Regards

    =?Utf-8?B?UHJhamVzaA==?=, Dec 26, 2006