web application developed in vs2005 gives Prase Error

Guest

Hello can some one please help me, its been a week i am having this problem.
I have trying to write web application(not website) in vs2005.The application
work fine in vs2005 ie while running by pressing F5, however when i type
address in the browser's address bar like
http://localhost/mcdowells.com/index.asp it give following Prase Error.

Server Error in '/Mcdowells.com' Application.
Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'McDowells.com.index'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true"
Inherits="McDowells.com.index" CodeBehind="index.aspx.cs" %>
Line 2:
Line 3: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

Source File: L:\Projects\McDowells.com\index.aspx Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET
Version:1.1.4322.2300

Can any one solve this
Regards