Web Application Launch

Guest

Can anyone point me in the dirrection of a good resource on publishing your
first web application to the internet!

I have always used ASP.Net to develop intranet websites and hove never
launched a web application on the internet so I would be grateful for any
advice people may have with regards to security, efficiency etc etc...

EG: Do I need to publish the VB codebehind pages or can I just publish the
aspx pages with the dll file???

Thanks for any advice!

Robbe Morris [C# MVP]

the .NET Quick Start examples are a great place to start.
You can also post your questions to http://www.eggheadcafe.com
or review the articles on http://www.asp.net

To answer your one question. No, you should not
deploy your code behind files. Just deploy your
..aspx page and your dll(s).

--
Robbe Morris - 2004/2005 Microsoft MVP C#

Earn money answering .NET Framework
messageboard posts at EggHeadCafe.com.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/forums/merit.asp