web application launcher

Jawad Rehman

My name is jawad i am computer software Student at UET .I have an
idea which i want to implement as a final year project..the Idea is to
develop application that reside on server.when user request to server
,according to request appropriate application loaded dynamically in the

client machine in o.s environment.

we have an example of applet,but it runs under another application
which is browser.

My Idea is to develop architectuer for programmers to develop such
type of applications .For this purpose some sort of run time
environment
is required which runs appliction lanched from server.
I use Visual C as development tool.
but the question,how i plug this application in the run time
environment.
1).if appliction is in form of Executables
2).if it is in form of dlls.
3)or some other technique will be used..
4).this type of project is already developed in Visual C.

Need some help to clear these points.

Jack Klein

My name is jawad i am computer software Student at UET .I have an
idea which i want to implement as a final year project..the Idea is to
develop application that reside on server.when user request to server
,according to request appropriate application loaded dynamically in the

I have seen you post this to several different groups over the past
several days. It is completely off-topic here, as it has nothing to
do with the C++ language.

Also consider that most of the people all over the world who read
these groups have no idea at all what "UET" is.

If all you have is an idea, and no concept at all of the feasibility
or the technical measures needed to implement it, I think you have a
bad idea. Perhaps you should pick another project, one where you
already have some knowledge of what it will take and how to do it.

Perhaps you should consult with your instructor or advisors to see if
this is a realistic project for your level.

Also, your idea of web servers starting independent program on client
computers is what criminals do to exploit security holes in operating
systems and web browsers, and hijack computers to turn them into
zombies. This alone probably makes it a bad idea for a school
project.