web application launcher

Discussion in 'C++' started by Jawad Rehman, Aug 24, 2006.

  1. Jawad Rehman

    Jawad Rehman Guest

    My name is jawad i am computer software Student at UET .I have an
    idea which i want to implement as a final year project..the Idea is to
    develop application that reside on server.when user request to server
    ,according to request appropriate application loaded dynamically in the

    client machine in o.s environment.

    we have an example of applet,but it runs under another application
    which is browser.

    My Idea is to develop architectuer for programmers to develop such
    type of applications .For this purpose some sort of run time
    environment
    is required which runs appliction lanched from server.
    I use Visual C as development tool.
    but the question,how i plug this application in the run time
    environment.
    1).if appliction is in form of Executables
    2).if it is in form of dlls.
    3)or some other technique will be used..
    4).this type of project is already developed in Visual C.

    Need some help to clear these points.
    Jawad Rehman, Aug 24, 2006

  2. Jawad Rehman

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 24 Aug 2006 12:35:54 -0700, "Jawad Rehman" <>
    wrote in comp.lang.c++:

    > My name is jawad i am computer software Student at UET .I have an
    > idea which i want to implement as a final year project..the Idea is to
    > develop application that reside on server.when user request to server
    > ,according to request appropriate application loaded dynamically in the

    I have seen you post this to several different groups over the past
    several days. It is completely off-topic here, as it has nothing to
    do with the C++ language.

    Also consider that most of the people all over the world who read
    these groups have no idea at all what "UET" is.

    If all you have is an idea, and no concept at all of the feasibility
    or the technical measures needed to implement it, I think you have a
    bad idea. Perhaps you should pick another project, one where you
    already have some knowledge of what it will take and how to do it.

    Perhaps you should consult with your instructor or advisors to see if
    this is a realistic project for your level.

    Also, your idea of web servers starting independent program on client
    computers is what criminals do to exploit security holes in operating
    systems and web browsers, and hijack computers to turn them into
    zombies. This alone probably makes it a bad idea for a school
    project.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com