    running it manaullay...Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Nedu

    Nedu N, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Where in your ASP.NET application is the processing
    stopping? What code is being executed. Could it be
    trying to find the remote web service and timing out?
    The default user for ASP.NET might not have access the
    the network in order to actually make the web service
    calls.

    Just some things to think about.

    Bruce Johnson
    http://www.objectsharp.com/Bruce

    a web service from
    >a remote machine...the problem that i am frequently

    facing is that
    >application is not responding (it just stays on the

    start page itself - when
    >doing F5 or CTRL+F5), but many time it is running

    fine..not able figure out
    >the cause for this...
    >i tried restarting the IIS..logging off the machine,

    restarting the machine
    >etc..
    >
    >The web service is active and it is giving me immediate

    response when i try

    Bruce Johnson, Dec 2, 2003