    I.e, is it Total bytes receieved by the client or total bytes recieved
    by the server?

    Many thanks.

    mak, Sep 6, 2007

  2. Could be kind of both since HOMER is "acting like" a web browser to test your
    app. The "browser" is sending the requests and receiving the responses but
    WAST (Homer) is measuring what it sends out and gets back.
    -- Peter
    Recursion: see Recursion
    site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Sep 6, 2007

  3. Ultimately, this tool can only measure from the client end. Provided
    everything was successful, you have a record of both ends. If not
    successful, the server is likely to have sent bytes not received.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Sep 6, 2007