    Any thoughts would be great.

    Thanks

    , Oct 4, 2006

  2. McKirahan Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all...
    >
    > Is there a web for my ASP Web application tied to a SQL Server Express
    > DB to print labels? I need a way to have reports printed from the
    > user's browser.
    >
    > They wish to print labels for a mailing.
    >
    > Any thoughts would be great.
    >
    > Thanks

    I run a local script offline to open an MS-Word document template
    then read an MS-Access database to generate a new MS-Word
    document with the data formatted for Avery 5160 labels. When
    users want to print labels they just load labels in their printer then
    download, open, and print the MS-Word document.

    I use this approach as it (obviously) requires MS-Word which
    (I doubt) that my Web host supports; does yours?

    McKirahan, Oct 4, 2006