    Hello! I'm doing a Windows app using ribbons, but now I think about to
    migrate it to a Web Application. ¿How could I use ribbons in a Web?

    , May 27, 2008

  2. Munna Guest

    On May 27, 12:30 pm, wrote:
    > Hello! I'm doing a Windows app using ribbons, but now I think about to
    > migrate it to a Web Application. ¿How could I use ribbons in a Web?

    Hi

    check out this link what says about asp.net ribbon

    http://telerikwatch.com/2007/04/office-2007-ribbon-ui-for-radcontrols.html

    to download

    http://www.telerik.com/community/code-library/submission/b311D-tekdk.aspx

    watch live demo on

    http://www.killerbitesoftware.com/Office2007/Examples/Client/ClientMockup.aspx

    Best of luck

    Munna
    www.munna.shatkotha.com
    www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
    www.shatkotha.com

    Munna, May 27, 2008

    On 27 mayo, 08:43, Munna <> wrote:
    > On May 27, 12:30 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > Hello! I'm doing a Windows app using ribbons, but now I think about to
    > > migrate it to a Web Application. ¿How could I use ribbons in a Web?

    > Hi
    >
    > check out this link what says about asp.net ribbon
    >
    > http://telerikwatch.com/2007/04/office-2007-ribbon-ui-for-radcontrols...
    >
    > to download
    >
    > http://www.telerik.com/community/code-library/submission/b311D-tekdk....
    >
    > watch live demo on
    >
    > http://www.killerbitesoftware.com/Office2007/Examples/Client/ClientMo...
    >
    > Best of luck
    >
    > Munnawww.munna.shatkotha.comwww.munna.shatkotha.com/blogwww.shatkotha.com

    It's nice. I only see one problem.. what about 'rendiment?' I think a
    Windows app would be fastest than a Web app. It's for a medical
    Center....

    , May 27, 2008
  4. Munna Guest

    On May 27, 2:17 pm, wrote:
    > On 27 mayo, 08:43, Munna <> wrote:
    >

    > > On May 27, 12:30 pm, wrote:

    > > > Hello! I'm doing a Windows app using ribbons, but now I think about to
    > > > migrate it to a Web Application. ¿How could I use ribbons in a Web?

    > > Hi

    > > check out this link what says about asp.net ribbon

    > >http://telerikwatch.com/2007/04/office-2007-ribbon-ui-for-radcontrols...

    > > to download

    > >http://www.telerik.com/community/code-library/submission/b311D-tekdk....

    > > watch live demo on

    > >http://www.killerbitesoftware.com/Office2007/Examples/Client/ClientMo...

    > > Best of luck

    > > Munnawww.munna.shatkotha.comwww.munna.shatkotha.com/blogwww.shatkotha.com

    > It's nice. I only see one problem.. what about 'rendiment?' I think a
    > Windows app would be fastest than a Web app. It's for a medical
    > Center....

    HI
    you are right.
    if you are using in intranet winapp is a better choice

    Munna, May 27, 2008