    but just write and test simple programs and have easy access to them
    from the web.

    Thanks!

    Jason Lillywhite, Oct 4, 2008

  2. I was not aware of amy.

    It really looks incredibly well done ! (so close to TextMate, I'm not =20=

    sure the macromates guys are so happy about it...).

    It's a full feature editor, in a browser with collaboration support.

    Amazing.

    Gaspard

    Le 4 oct. 08 =E0 05:07, Jason Lillywhite a =E9crit :

    Gaspard Bucher, Oct 4, 2008

  3. On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 12:32 PM, Gaspard Bucher <> wrote:
    > I was not aware of amy.
    >
    > It really looks incredibly well done ! (so close to TextMate, I'm not sure
    > the macromates guys are so happy about it...).
    >
    > It's a full feature editor, in a browser with collaboration support.
    >
    > Amazing.

    I know this is an old thread but I have just tried Amy now. It really
    is quite amazing!

    Leslie Viljoen, Jul 23, 2010