Reply From: jeandiata - view profile
Date: Mon, Dec 19 2005 4:37 pm

The only way is to forward you other email account to your Gmail one.
Of course, some emails don't allow this at all or you have to have a
paid account to enable it.

badgolferman

Mad Scientist Jr, 4/28/2006, 11:47:03 AM,
Does anyone know of a free (or opensource) Web-based client to read
mail directly from a POP account? I asked if gmail could do this a
while back and the answer was no.

Reply From: jeandiata - view profile
Date: Mon, Dec 19 2005 4:37 pm

The only way is to forward you other email account to your Gmail one.
Of course, some emails don't allow this at all or you have to have a
paid account to enable it.

Yahoo! used to be able to do that. Give that a try.